My Guide Website?
East Phu Quoc Island Half-Day Tour1 Reviews
Discover the eastern end of Phu Quoc Island during an action-packed half-day tour. Visit a local pepper farm, a fishing Village, Tranh Stream, a Sim wine distillery, Duong Dong Night Market, and Cau Temple on an unforgettable adventure.
- Gain fascinating insight into how famous Phu Quoc Pepper is transformed from plant to pepper pot
- Learn about the local fishermen's craft at Ham Ninh fishing village
- Visit one of the most striking natural attractions on Phu Quoc Island, Tranh Stream
- Discover how to make Sim wine at a local distillery
- Experience the atmospheric Duong Dong Night Market and admire the gorgeous Cau Temple
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, begin your adventure with a visit to one of the most famous pepper farms on the island. Phu Quoc pepper is renowned for being the best in Vietnam. Gain fascinating insight into its transformation from plant to pepper pot. Learn how locals carefully cultivate their gardens to produce this premium-quality pepper and buy some for yourself. Move on to visit one of the best locations on Phu Quoc for enjoying well-peppered seafood: Ham Ninh fishing village. Watch and learn how locals make a living catching fish, crabs, and other seawater delights. Continue on to Tranh Stream, one of the most impressive natural attractions on the island. While the waterfall may not be huge, it certainly is picturesque with its scenic streams of pristine water. Next, discover Phu Quoc’s world-famous Sim wine. Find out what makes this wine so special, how to make it, and even have a taste for yourself when you visit a Sim wine distillery on the penultimate leg of your tour. In the final part of your adventure, wander through the atmospheric Duong Dong Night Market and admire the ornate Cau Temple. When your east-side exploration is complete, get dropped off back at your hotel for some well-earned rest.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation as per itinerary English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees Bottled drinking water Travel insurance Gratuities Personal expenses
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now