My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Halong Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Meals
Discover the beauty of Halong Bay on this cruise aboard a ship with an elegant wooden interior. Transfer from Hanoi and enjoy a 5-star accommodations with a private balcony and 4 delicious meals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phu Quoc:If youʻre booking your trip to Phu Quoc last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sit down to a delicious dinner under the stars while gliding over Halong Bay
- Wake up with a sunrise views and a Tai Chi lesson on the ship's sundeck
- Spend the evening with activities like karaoke or trying to fish for squid
- Marvel at the stalactites in Sung Sot Cave and hike to the top of Ti Top island
- See how pearls are grown by hand with a visit to the Tung Sau Pearl Farm
DescriptionExplore Halong bay on an overnight cruise. Take a shuttle bus from Hanoi cruise through the bay to see highlights like the Tung Sau Pearl Farm, Ti Top Island, and Sung Sot Cave. Have the option to take part in activities like swimming, visiting caves, singing Karaoke, and squid fishing. Day 1: Board a comfortable shuttle bus outside your accommodation in Hanoi's Old Quarter area and relax on the transfer to Halong bay. Check in at a lounge and board the cruise ship. Be introduced to the itinerary and listen to a short safety briefing from the cruise manager. Savor a delectable lunch and admire stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay. Pass by the Fighting Rooster rock formation and the Finger Islet. Hike to the top of Ti Top Island for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters or purchase a drink and sip from a coconut in the shade. Go back on board for a sunset party with a happy hour special from from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM where you can take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free drink deal at the Aquamarine Thalassius Bar. Sit down to a set menu dinner under the stars. Spend some free time relaxing or squid fishing with the complimentary tools that are provided at the reception area. End the day by sleeping in your cabin that has a private balcony. Day 2: Start your day with an early morning Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises over Halong Bay. Have a light breakfast at the ship's restaurant before heading to the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with large stalactites. Return to the ship, check-out, and return to Tuan Chau Island where brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor. Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina and return to Hanoi by bus.
IncludesOne night accommodation in a cabin with a balcony ocean view All meals on the boat 2 bottles of water in each cabin Tai-chi class, kayaking, squid fishing equipment Onboard insurance Cooking class Tour guide on boat Swimming
- Please note that cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions There is an extra surcharge on New Years, Christmas, and National Holidays There will be an extra charge in peak season of $15/per person from Oct 1st to April 30th If cruise overbooked, we will offer other cruise same class or free upgrade higher class