My Guide Website?
Phu Quoc: Cable Car Ride and Three-Island Snorkeling Tour56 Reviews
Admire stunning views from the Hon Thom Cable car, visit the idyllic beaches of Mong Tay or Gam Ghi Island, swim and snorkel in search of colorful reef and tropical fish, and relax on the white sandy shore of May Rut Island on this day trip from Phu Quoc.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phu Quoc:If youʻre booking your trip to Phu Quoc last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy panoramic views from the cable car at Thom island
- Take a speedboat ride to Kho Island, May Rut Island, and Buom Island
- Fish and snorkel in the gorgeous waters and explore gorgeous coral reefs
DescriptionAfter being collected from your accommodation, you will travel to the Hon Thom cable car station and take an 8-kilometer ride which will offer 360-degree views of the sea and surroundings of south Phu Quoc. You can board your speedboat and head towards Kho Island, where you'll enjoy fishing and snorkeling. Afterwards, head to the famously beautiful May Rut Island, and enjoy a delicious lunch with fresh tropical drinks. Here you can go for a swim, do some snorkeling or simply relax and sunbathe in paradise. You can also admire the beautiful coral reefs at Buom Island, which are some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet. At the conclusion of your tour, you will cruise back to the harbor where your driver will be waiting to bring you back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip car and speed boat ride Cable car ticket English-speaking tour guide Mineral water Lunch Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins Local fishing equipment Life jackets Other Personal expenses Towels and sunscreen
- The pickup service is available at no additional charge from your accommodation in Duong Dong city center
- The pickup service is available from Ong Lang Beach for $5 per person, from Vung Bau Beach for $30 for 2 people and $5 per additional person, and from Dai Beach and Vinpearl Land for $40 for 2 people and $5 per additional person
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and bring sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please note that snorkeling fins are not available in children's sizes