My Guide Website?
Phu Quoc: Coral Reef Snorkeling Tour with Sunset Dinner2 Reviews
Discover the largest coral reef of Phu Quoc with up to 1,5 hours of snorkeling on touristy-avoiding routes, followed by a tasty meal at a private beach, immersed in untouched Phu Quoc beauty overall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phu Quoc:If youʻre booking your trip to Phu Quoc last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phu Quoc: Cable Car Ride and 3 Islands Boat Tour with Lunch
- Vietnam: eSIM Data Plan
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- The selected coral reef as the largest reef in Phu Quoc on crowd-avoiding route
- Guaranteed small group with maximum 8-9 guests/group
- Tasty meal on a private beach (lunch or dinner)
- English-speaking professional underwater instructors
- High quality and clean snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, flipper)
DescriptionPick up at your hotel and transfer by van to the river dock for speedboat embarkation. Start a crowd-avoiding journey and enjoy a part of Phu Quoc countryside ambience. Acquire a brief session (safety guidelines, equipment check and relaxation) in 30 minutes before snorkelling. Explore the largest coral reef of Phu Quoc in 1,3 - 1,5 hours. - Depth range: 3-10 meters - Expected coral & sea species: Table Coral, Cauliflower coral, Staghorn coral, Octopus coral, Fiji leather coral, Brain coral, Giant barrel sponge, sponges, Corite coral, Cactus coral, Cabbage coral, leaf coral, anemone,... Take a speedboat ride to Half-moon Beach and enjoy the drink and fruits before lunch/ dinner set up on a private and peaceful beach. Back to the hotel by van, guide farewell in the centre.
IncludesEnglish speaking underwater guide escorting and leading during snorkeling time Hotel Pick up / Drop off - A/C car (7 - 16 Seats) in Duong Dong center Snorkel gears (anti-fog mask, open-heel fins, tubes, prescription mask) Tropical fruit, fresh juice and sunset meal by the beach Cold water onboard Speedboat transfer accommodating 8-9 persons and crews Floatation support devices
- This tour will take place rain or shine as long as underwater visibility is good and sea is calm for experience. This activity only takes place from October to April (dry season in Phu Quoc) Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for people with impaired physical mobility those in wheelchairs those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy,...) pregnant women, or seniors... Lunch is not included For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion. CHILDREN POLICY Children from 12 to 14 years old and under 155 cm: children's rate Children 15 + or above 155 cm tall are charged as adults.