My Guide Website?
Scuba Diving - In The North of Phu Quoc
Dive into the deep blue to discover the clear, calm water and vibrant reef and marine-life on this full day trip that includes Scuba Diving, dining on traditional Vietnamese food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phu Quoc:If youʻre booking your trip to Phu Quoc last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phu Quoc: Cable Car Ride and 3 Islands Boat Tour with Lunch
- Vietnam: eSIM Data Plan
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- Scuba Diving amongst colorful coral, tropical fish and sea-life
- If you’re lucky maybe you’ll spot a bamboo shark!
- Chilling out on the comfortable sun-deck of our boat
- Dining on traditional Vietnamese food, onboard the boat
DescriptionThe North-West is one of the main dive sites in Phu Quoc Island. Your day tour will begin with transferring to the pier where you hop on board a boat for a day to remember. You will have the chance to get away from the crowds on the mainland and enjoy the calm, clear and sheltered water. In the North, divers are delighted by the broad variety of colorful hard and soft coral and tropical fish such as damselfish and pufferfish. If you’re lucky you might even spot a bamboo shark! There are also some areas of interesting topography with large rocks creating nooks to explore as well as open sandy areas. Enjoy lunch on board between diving times. At the end of the tour, our driver will pick you up at the pier and take you back to your hotel. What to bring: Sun cream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Phu Quoc City Center 1 Dive Transportation with air-conditioning Full diving gear Boat (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board) Lunch Entrance fees Padi insurance English speaking guide (other languages available upon request with surcharge) This tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- What to bring: Sun cream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera.
- Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price • Children under 12 years old are not permitted to participate in the activity