My Guide Website?
Phu Quoc Small-group Snorkeling to the Coral Jungle Reef2 Reviews
Explore the healthiest coral reefs of Phu Quoc Island with the highest coverage of coral (around 82.5%) across Phu Quoc island and to visit the peaceful atmosphere of old Phu Quoc.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phu Quoc:If youʻre booking your trip to Phu Quoc last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phu Quoc: Cable Car Ride and 3 Islands Boat Tour with Lunch
- Vietnam: eSIM Data Plan
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- Distinct and crowd-avoiding itinerary to explore the healthiest coral reef
- Genuine small group with 8-9 adults maximum
- Professional underwater instructor guides during snorkeling time
- Water conditions tracking & Lighting effect to maximize snorkeling experience
- No under 12-year-old children
DescriptionItinerary in brief - Speedboat ride along old side of Phu Quoc - Coral Jungle Reef: Explore the healthiest coral reef of Phu Quoc island - Half-moon Bay: Enjoy the old Phu Quoc atmosphere - Half-moon Beach: Enjoy the sunset drink at an idyllic beach (Please note: in the summer time from May to October, the snorkeling and diving spots are subject to the water conditions as we always track to advise guests the sites in advance Itinerary in detail: (Morrning or afternon departure is subject to the water conditions) - Pick up from your hotel to transfer to the speedboat pier, ride along untouched old Phu Quoc in 25 mins will help you feel relax, reconnect to the nature - First stop - a calm & untouched beach: Take a short training session, briefing and relaxation before snorkeling time, relax and get familiar with open water - Move forward to the snorkeling site: Phu Quoc Coral Jungle Reef Explore the Coral Jungel Reef (one of the healthiest coral reefs left in Phu Quoc Island) with the highest coverage of coral in Phu Quoc Island (up to 82,5%) - Depth range: 0,3 - 9m depth - Coral & sea species: Table Coral, Cauliflower Coral, Mushroom Coral, Staghorn Coral, Octopus Coral, Fiji Leather Coral, Brain coral, Giant Barrel Sponge, Sponges, Porite Coral, Cactus Coral, Cabbage Coral, Anemone ... - Snorkeling time will be approximately 1,3 - 1,5 hour. - Hop on Ronbinson Island (an isolated island) to rewind after snorkeling time. (Robinson island can be reached or not depending on the tides. Sometimes low tide makes it impossible to reach the island. Instead our guide will spend more time snorkeling at the reef.) - Get back to the last stop - a private beach - Enjoy drink & fruits at the beach in a peaceful ambiance - Transfer back to the hotel by car/van *Note: a Sunset meal by the beach can be arranged upon requests of all the participants with a charge
IncludesHotel Pick-up/Drop-off by A/C Transfer (no surcharge for hotels in the Duong Dong Center) Spacious speedboat with only 8 - 9 Pax in maximum English-speaking Underwater instructor escorts and leads in snorkelling Quality and clean snorkelling equipment (Mask, Tube, Flipper) Prescription mask Safety session for all participants before snorkeling Life vest, Life jacket and other floatation devices Mineral water and cooler box on speedboat Juices and Fruits at Beach Bar
- - This activity only takes place from October to April (dry season in Phu Quoc) - Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for people with impaired physical mobility those in wheelchairs those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy,...) pregnant women, or seniors... - Lunch or dinner is not included (But another option with meal is available upon request) - For the purpose of environmental as well as marine protection, small-fishing with traditional reels and fish-feeding are not allowed in this snorkeling excursion. CHILDREN POLICY Children from 12 years old and under 155cm, charge as half of adult's price Children from 12 years old and from 155cm up, charge as adults' price